Saturday, June 29, 2013

Why can’t I use any brand of essential oil?

The Differences between dōTERRA and other brands


Why can’t I use any brand of essential oil?
Essential Oil usage is becoming commonplace these days… and this is wonderful because going ALL natural, is so much better for us!  
The one problem I seem to run into is that people (even myself before doTERRA) Ask me “what oil can I use for this?” and they tell me a health concern, or a different problem or issue they are having that they would like a natural solution for.   Because I LOVE to help I give them the information they are looking for and then I hear the same thing <<even I used to say>>  “Ok, I’m going to go to the store tonight and pick those/that up”. 
This makes me so nervous, especially now that I know the differences of the oils on the market.

Let me explain:


dōTERRA is the ONLY brand that is Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade. DōTERRA is the ONLY brand that set the bar bar so high, no other oil has been able to compare.  This is the absolute truth (not just because I sell doTERRA).  Trust me, if I didn't believe in these oils 100% I would not have signed up to sell them and bring them to you!
Now that being said, there is one other brand of therapeutic grade essential oils out there that are good, but not the best in my opinion.  I find the scents overwhelming & they do not absorb into the skin as quickly.
I use dōTERRA oils because they work. They smell wonderful, and they ARE all natural. 
DōTERRA means “Gift of the Earth”, and they truly are. 
Plain and simple, DōTERRA oils work. Other brands have synthetics, and fillers, even though the bottle may say “100% pure”… they are not pure. 
If you go to the grocery store, even the natural stores to pick up an oil, and you see a label that says 100% pure I cannot promise you it is actually pure. I CAN, however promise you that dōTERRA is.

One of the fist questions I asked is What makes dōTERRA different from other oils on the market? I know that there are no regulatory standards, for governing quality of essential oils in the United States. And I know that not all essential oils (like any supplement) are created equal. It’s surprising (and truly scary) how many oils are labeled “100% pure” or “Therapeutic Grade”, but have impurities, additives or fillers.

To be safe, and effective, essential oils have to (yes HAVE to) be free from any alterations that would reduce their therapeutic benefits and life sustaining properties. 
dōTERRA’s CPTG (Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade) is THE standard that defines why industry professionals and individuals recognize the superior quality and value of dōTERRA. 
There is a reason health professionals, and even hospitals choose dōTERRA. 
 
Visit me on Facebook today!

No comments:

Post a Comment