Saturday, June 29, 2013

Special Offer!

I have FREE bottles of oil that want new owners! - The next five (5) people to sign up as wholesale client with an order will get a FREE Bottle of Oil. I have Lavender! (2) Peppermint! Lemon & Orange!!
If you sign up as a whole sale client - I will send you a bottle Monday morning!

If you sign up as a Wholesale client & purchase a kit, I will send you the following:

Intro to Essential Oils Kit ~ Introductory Kit with CD



This is an  Introduction to Essential Oils Kit with audio CD and booklet and a 5 ml bottle of dōTERRA's Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Lavender, Lemon, and Peppermint essential oils. The stunning presentation box also includes suggested uses of the included oils providing your prospects with an immediate experience of the life-changing benefits of essential oils.



Email me @ tc.tcgb@gmail.com
Visit my page Face Book Page
Contact me on Twitter  @TCRUDOLF

No comments:

Post a Comment