Friday, June 28, 2013

I absolutely love these oils!!

First Post!!
I absolutely love my doTERRA Oils which makes me passionate about getting the word out to everyone that will listen to me.
My first goal is to create a following on my page.
Please go to Face Book & Like my page, please!


Today I have 142 likes & as soon as I get to 200 likes I will do a drawing for a FREE Bottle of Oil!

I gave away a bottle at 100 likes and will do the same at 200 - please share my page with all your friends & consider changing YOUR life, like I have changed mine by using doTERRA Oils.

Please visit my website:
http://mydoterra.com/totallycustomgiftbasketsmore

Tomorrow, I will post everything wonderful about becoming a doTERRA Wholesale Client and start saving 25% on ALL of your purchases!

And each day I will post something wonderful about the oils & true everyday stories of how they have changed my life or the life of someone I know!

Happy Friday Everyone & Welcome to my page!!

No comments:

Post a Comment