Saturday, June 29, 2013

Becoming a Wholesale Client/Member

What is the BEST way to get started with
dōTERRA??


Best Answer: Becoming a Wholesale Client/Member 





 Once you try dōTERRA and discover you love them you are going to want to buy more and more to keep trying them.  You will want to smell them all and use them for everything and then you start telling your friends and family about them and want to give them your oils because they worked so well for you and then you need to buy more so you have them on hand again - what a circle!! (trust me, that is what happened to me)! ... so then, the thought is how do I keep this up??

Let me tell you, sign up and SAVE!!


 


It is SO easy!


You will be saving 25% off retail right away & on every purchase!


The absolute best way to get started as a wholesale member is with an Enrollment Kit. 
**This is NOT required as you can pay $35.00 to sign up & make a small order to try them out, but trust me, after you get your oils/product home you will have wished you had purchased a kit.**

Get a kit (trust me on this), it is the the easiest way to jump in and learn about these amazing oils and as you begin to learn ALL the things you can use them for you will want more and more.

If you get a kit ..... it includes you wholesale membership fee!  So not only are you saving 25% off retail, you are saving the enrollment fee!

Now, when you enroll as a wholesale customer, you automatically become an Independent Product Consultant  ..... but please DO NOT LET THAT SCARE YOU!




  • You do not have to do the business side of dōTERRA if you don't want to.                                          
                                  *There is NO pressure*

I had no intention of selling dōTERRA... I just heard that they were amazing & I had a few issues I wanted help with (I will share in another post). AND THEN MY OILS CAME.
I started using them & they have completely changed my life, the way I look at healing and cleaning and there’s NO way that I was not going to start sharing them with everyone and anyone who would listen to me.  I LOVE dōTERRA. 
Now, I haven't been working outside the home for awhile and I am studying to become a Doula .... and my next natural thought was - what if I start selling them?  I could make some money to help out the budget & I could spend my free time spreading the message **change your life, one oil at a time**
The oils are so amazing they basically sell themselves.  I am living proof of that!
When I purchased my enrollment kit I was amazed at how easy it was and I was immediately able to jump and run with it without jumping through any crazy loops like other marketing companies. dōTERRA is a direct sales company, but I promise you it’s nothing like you may think originally when you hear the words “Independent Product Consultant”.

 

The advantages of enrolling with dōTERRA as a wholesale member:
Saving 25% off retail prices on all dōTERRA products
Place and track orders through your own private virtual office
Earn FREE reward points to use as cash when placing your orders through your Loyalty Reward Program
Receive your own website for shopping and business
Marketing tools, and training provided by dōTERRA
Ongoing education about the oils, products and business through classes
Share and empower with essential oils (only if you wan to)
Sponsor new customers or even consultants and get paid on their product purchases (only if you want to)
Enjoy running your own business, and the flexibility that you desire (only if you wan to)
Be part of an amazing team!!


There are quite a few kits to choose from, depending on your experience with oils, how ready you are to dive right in, or what your budget allows- there is a kit for you! From beginners to advanced! 
Email me today: tc.tcgb@gmail.com

**Next post:  Lets pick the right kit for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment