Saturday, June 29, 2013

How To Purchase a Kit

How To Purchase a Kit

When you chose a kit, it’s easy to purchase and sign up!
Go to my Website:
And Click JOIN in the upper right hand corner! 


Select JOIN AS A NEW INDEPENDENT PRODUCT CONSULTANT (not a preferred member) then continue. It should say “Teresa Rudolf” in your enrollee/ sponsor section! :) If it does, you're doing it right!
Then fill out the information below. It asks for your SSN because when you are a wholsale member, you have the opportunity to make money as an IPC, and dōTERRA would be your “employer”. If you make over $600 you’ll get a 1099 for taxes!
Set up your office password, timezone, and agree to the terms and conditions and then select your kit! You can come back and update your Loyalty Reward order at anytime you want if you select to fill in a couple items during this time. Please email me with any questions! 
Or go to my page on face book & send me a message: TotallyEssentialOilsDoterraIpc
Send me a Tweet:  @TCRUDOLF

Let me help you change your life 

One Oil at a Time!

  

Teresa
dōTERRA Independent Product Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment