Sunday, July 14, 2013

Give-a-way & More



Enter our Give-a-way

Try doTERRA for Yourself





Enroll with me before as a wholesale client with a 100pv order (which is basically buying one of the amazing doTERRA kits) and you will not only get 50 free product credits to use on your next order with doTERRA but I will give you a copy of Modern Essentials, Current Edition & a 5ml bottle of your choice - what I have on hand when you sign up (could be Wild Orange, Lemon, Lavender or Peppermint)!  This is a $35.00 Value  
PLUS 25% off everything doTERRA
You never have to sell a thing!
This is just saving YOU $$ On your oil for YOU!
The more you use them, the more you will LOVE them!

You will be getting $50 from doTERRA & $35 from me - What an incredible Value, just for signing up & buy a kit and learning to LOVE doTERRA the way I do!!

Let's recap:
We are talking

And

This offer will expire!
The 50 in product credit from doTERRA on 7/31/13
My offers change - but I will continue to post as they do.
((The 25% savings is ongoing with doTERRA))

Catch this deal while you can!

My Email

Face Book

Twitter

 

Follow these easy steps .... 

**Remember you MUST have a 100pv order to claim your credits & free product 

My IPC number must show up at enrollment

Let me know if you have any questions!! 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment